Saturday, January 30, 2010

week 2 assignments

I read several of the blogs from the other participants in our 23 Things group.  I enjoy the clever blog names some came up with.  The article giving several tips for effective blogging was much appreciated, especially the emphasis on brevity and offering suggestions for other bloggers.  I had already joined LinkedIn but never did much with it.  I understand it's value but will have to put effort into making it work for me, I believe.

2 comments:

  1. LinkedIn is a useful tool if you can leverage it. Actually, if you use the word "leverage" in common everyday speech, you probably will do well with LinkedIn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading the blogs of our colleagues helps remind me of what clever people we work with. Did you have an opportunity to read some of the sample blogs in Thing 3...be prepared to be astonished.

    ReplyDelete